The team behind Captiv8.io, the world’s largest AI influencer marketing platform, is launching the world’s first blockchain protocol for content creation to disrupt the $300 billion dollar content industry – Creator AI
Creator AI is a content marketing protocol built to reduce the friction involved with connecting marketers to the global creator ecosystem. The protocol handles campaign creation, payments, review, and reporting, all by leveraging the blockchain.
- Payment: Smart contracts ensure timely payments once content is approved
- Content Review: Automatically review content using AI and machine learning
- Insights: See actionable Insights and analytics to grow your audience.
“Data is in our DNA. Our data scientists drink from API firehoses of Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter to create training models and give you instant analysis. No other influencer marketing platform will give you the actionable insights that we do (and with confidence) And we aren’t just talking about any data – we are talking about personality archetypes, brand affinity and over 30 other data points that predict content virality. We are also endorsed by super smart mathematicians like Stephen Wolfram, big talent agencies like UTA, and big brands like Honda and Dr. Pepper. ”
- Excellent Team & Advisory Board. With Members and Advisors Having Worked with the Likes of Facebook, Yahoo, Cisco, Twitter, Square, Stripe and More, There Is No Shortage of Experience Here. Large Scale Platform Development and Marketing Is Definitely a Strong Point Here.
- Beautiful Website. Super Easy Research for Investors. Extensive Documentation Including a Full Whitepaper And a One-pager For Investors Who Are Time Poor. Great Graphics. Well Structured and Presented.
- Captiv8.Io, the Team Behind Creator AI, Is an Official Facebook and Instagram Marketing Partner, Has Worked with 18 of the Top 20 Global Media Agencies and Has Served Brands Such as Adobe, Amazon, Microsoft, Disney and Many More High Profile Companies. Captiv8.Io Has a Long History and an Excellent Team Behind It.
- With Social Media Platforms like Youtube Becoming More and More Valuable for Advertisers and Marketers, Captiv8.Io Already Have the Experience and Trust of so Many Brands, Partners and Content Creators Such as Dude Perfect, iJustine and Many More. They Aren’t Entering the Space for the First Time, They’re Simply Dipping into the Decentralized Model to Better Serve Their Users.
- From What We Can See There Doesn’t Seem to Be a Github Available for Creator AI Just Yet. They May Be Working on Development Privately to Protect Their Code but It’d Be Great to See What Progress Has Been Made on the Platform Prior to the ICO
- Although We Do See the “Brands” And “Agency Partnerships” As Being Extremely High Profile and a Major Strong Point for Creator AI, It’d Be Good to See an Explanation on How the Brands Have Actually Used the Service. If the Brands Have Worked with Captiv8 Team, That Is Not Necessarily the Same as Working with the Creator AI Platform. It’d Be Good to See Some Clarification on This.
- From the Token Sale Details, We Can See That ICO Investors Are Only Able to Get Their Hands on 35% of CR8 Tokens. This Is Considered Pretty Low and Leaves the Majority of CR8 Tokens with the Team, Advisory Board and the Ecosystem. Not a Huge Concern, But Something ICO Investors Should Know Going Forward.
- Creator AI Is Really Betting That People See the Advantage in a Decentralized Version of What Is Currently Available. The Team Behind Creator AI Are Definitely Capable of Building a Feature Rich Platform, Our Concern Lies with the Target Audience and Adoption.
Excluded Countries: CHINA
Bonuses: Up to 30% for Pre-Sale
Tokens For Sale: 35%
Min/Max Cap: TBA
Accepts: ETH, BTC
ICO Period: May
• Ticker: CR8
• Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
• Fundraising Goal: $20,000,000
• Token Use: Services & Fees