The Economy Of Things
As the Internet-of-Things keep expanding, the need for interoperability and sharing of resources become a necessity. IOTA enables companies to explore new business-2-business models by making every technological resource a potential service to be traded on an open market in real time, with no fees.
For the first time ever true micro and even nano-transactions are enabled due to the unique IOTA Tangle architecture, providing developers with a brand new set of tools for their applications in both IoT and Web. This nurtures brand new business opportunities for companies that prohibitive fees has kept in the realm of the impossible until now.
“The main innovation behind IOTA is the Tangle, a revolutionary new blockless distributed ledger which is scalable, lightweight and for the first time ever makes it possible to transfer value without any fees. Contrary to today’s Blockchains, consensus is no-longer decoupled but instead an intrinsic part of the system, leading to decentralized and self-regulating peer-to-peer network. ”Buy & Sell
- DAGs (Directed Acyclic Graphs) are not able to host generalized smart contracts.
- Still has a lot to prove in real usage. All technical & theoretical until IOTA has a real use case.
- Mass adoption is absolutely required for this type of technology. Great ROI potential although speculative until first real use case.
• Ticker: MIOTA
• Total Supply: 2,779,530,283
• Circulating Supply: 2,779,530,283
• Token Use: Currency & Services.