Carboneum is creating a decentralized infrastructure and protocol for social trading, revolutionizing how traders interact with each other and make investments. Leveraging blockchain, Carboneum aims to promote transparency, automation and a fair reward mechanism, which are missing in social trading systems today.
- Trade Like A Pro – Social trading on Carboneum platform allows any user to become a “follower” trader, learning from and duplicating the transactions of “leader” traders. This allows investors to take a “shortcut” to start trading, tapping into the expertise of the leaders and not learning on their own from scratch.
- Safety Features – Carboneums “Safety Belt” feature enables you to set automatic stop-loss order for all your trades, which comes into effect when the price reaches a certain pre-set price. Stop-loss orders are designed to minimize the loss for investors because we don’t want you to stay up all night monitoring your position. Now you can sleep at ease.
- Watch & Learn – “Whale Watcher” feature gives you insight into the portfolio of leader traders who manage millions of dollars worth of assets – the true “whales” of the investment world. By following these leaders, followers can learn and distinguish good trades from bad trades
“StockRadars , Thailand’s leading online stock trading & analytical platform, is building a democratized social trading platform for digital assets and cryptocurrencies called “Carboneum” ”
- Carboneum isn’t reinventing the wheel by any means but they bring enough to the table to be competitive. Trading is often a daunting process for those who are new to the crypto world. Charts are often scary looking and fundamentals take time to research. We’ve seen how people follow their favorite traders on social media platforms like Twitter but it’s hard to confirm whether or not those traders are “shilling” or actually making trades. Carboneum enables users to copy actual trades from popular traders and those traders are rewarded as a result.
- Plenty of information on Carboneums website. Super easy research for Investors. Extensive Documentation including a Full Whitepaper and a Lightpaper for Investors who are time poor – They even have a “UltraLightpaper” if you really can’t be bothered researching (you should really spend time researching…). Graphics aren’t the greatest but who really cares. Well Structured and Presented.
- Carboneum aren’t asking for a lot of funding ($12,000,000). Token allocation is looking pretty good: 60% of tokens are up for grabs during the Pre-Sale and ICO. 20% of tokens are going towards the company, 12% going to the Team & Partners, 5% going towards the Advisory Board and 3% going towards a reward system. Allocation of funds looks great too with 75% of funds going towards Platform, Marketing and Business development.
- Carboneum is being built by StockRadars, Thailands leading online stock trading and analytical platform. It’s great to see a vast amount of experience here. If Carboneum is going to separate itself from the competition it’s going to be due to the experience the team has and the backing they’re receiving from not only StockRadars but also StockRadars partners, customers and investors which include Line Finance, Maybank, Z.com, CyberAgent Ventures and many more.
- Great Advisory Board guiding the Team. Korn Chatikavanij is the Chairman of Thai Fintech Association and Former Finance Minister of Thailand. Krating Poonpol is the Managing Partner of 500 TukTuks and Ex-Google Marketing Manager. Kai Tsang is the Ex-Head of the App Store Team at Apple
- A fair few projects are working in this space. People love to let go of the responsibility of learning technical analysis and other ways of determining market moves and this is evident by the amount of “shilling” seen on social networks such as Twitter & Reddit. Being able to copy exact trades is an interesting concept and one that does have it’s benefits. We are seeing this business model attempted with not a lot of “variety”. It could end up being a race for market share.
- Business development is a concern that we have for all projects attempting this business model. Once the platform is deployed, what is the plan for further developments? This business model presents itself as a sort of “one and done”. Again this falls back to the concern about what Carboneum does to separate itself from the rest of the competition. We are yet to see an outstanding feature that gives Carboneum that edge.
- No other real concerns at this point. The Carboneum team is definitely able to pull this off with their experience at hand. One of the reasons we don’t have a lot of concerns is the simple fact that the business model isn’t very complicated. There isn’t too much that can go wrong here apart from the platform not garnering any adoption. We’ll just have to wait and see.
Excluded Countries: USA
Tokens For Sale: 60%
Min/Max Cap: TBA
Accepts: ETH, ICX
ICO Period: Starts June 25th
• Ticker: C8
• Total Supply: 200,000,000
• Fundraising Goal: $12,000,000
• Token Use: Services & Fees