Don’t sell your crypto. Don’t lose the upside potential.
Get an Instant Crypto-backed Loan from Nexo.
Nexo is powered by a leading FinTech group serving millions of people across Europe for over 10 years, while being strictly supervised by multiple European Banking and Financial Services Regulators.
- The NEXO Token is the World’s First US SEC-compliant Dividend-paying Asset-backed Security Token and is backed by the underlying assets of Nexo’s loan portfolio.
- NEXO Dividend Tokens are a safe haven as they provide passive income in the form of 30% in dividends from the company’s profits, distributed monthly to NEXO Token Holders.
- Nexo has a fully operational instant lending platform with seamless user experience and military-grade security with 256-bit encryption.
” Over the past 10 years, we have been providing instant loans to millions of people across Europe. We believe that the expanding digital world helps improve our lives. We would like to contribute by providing The World’s First Instant Crypto-backed Loans. Nexo – enjoy your crypto wealth today without selling your crypto assets!”
- Nexo Boasts a Fully Live Platform with 256-bit Encryption That Is Instant and Fully Automated. Bitgo & Onfido Are Integrated to Ensure the Platform Runs Smoothly and Securely. Its Impressive to See Such a New Project Launch Their Service This Quickly, but Considering the Team Behind Nexo, It’s No Surprise.
- Beautiful Website. Super Easy Research for Investors. Extensive Documentation Including a Full Whitepaper and an Overview Doc for Investors Who Are Time Poor. Great Graphics. Well Structured and Presented.
- The NEXO Token Is Completely US-SEC Compliant and Because of This, Nexo Is Able to Reward Token Holders with Dividends of the Companies Net Profit, Completely above Board. This Sets It Apart from Competitors like Salt & Ethlend Significantly. (Comparisons)
- The Advisory Board Stands out as Being Extremely Experienced and Perfectly Suited for Their Roles. Nexo Has Michael Arrington (Founder of Techcrunch & Arrington XRP Capital), Trevor Koverko (Polymath CEO & Founder) and Several Others. The Team Behind Nexo Looks Great Too with Members Equally Experienced Around Corporate Finance, Compliance, Securities, Lending, Development, All the Necessary Avenues.
- Nexo Is Powered by Credissimo, a Leading European Fintech Group Founded in 2007 Offering Instant Online Consumer Loans, E-commerce Financing and Bill Payment Services. Granting 79,000 Loans in 2017 and Having Received over 1 Million Loan Applications, the 130 Employee’s Working for Credissimo Are Clearly Good at What They Do.
- We Couldn’t Seem to Find a Github of Any Kind for Nexo. Not Sure If They Have Their Github Set to Private or Do Not Have One at All. We Usually See This from New Projects so It Isn’t a Huge Deal, It’s Just One Way of Protecting New Code from Potential Competition. Investors Would Benefit from a Way of Tracking Development Progress but with the Platform Already Live, It’s Clear That Nexo Are Hard at Work.
- Security Tokens Do Struggle a Bit with Getting Listed on Exchanges. Legal Reasons (Which We Aren’t Going to Try and Explain) Can Often See Security Tokens Struggle to Gather Trading Volume until There Is a Real Use Case for the Token. Luckily for Nexo, They Already Have the Platform up and Running and the Trading Volume on Decentralized Exchanges Looks Great at the Time of Writing (May 2nd, 2018)
- No Other Concerns Here. Nexo Does Have Some Competition but the Industry They Are Working in Is Large Enough for Multiple Platforms to Exist and Service Different Target Audiences. In Terms of Fundamentals, Nexo Has an Extremely Bright Future. It’s Still Early Days for Nexo but If You Follow Their Roadmap, There Is Plenty Coming up for the Platform from 2018 into 2019.
• Ticker: NEXO
• Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
• Circulating Supply: 560,000,000
• Token Use: Loans/Dividends