QuarkChain is a high-throughput blockchain that aims to achieve millions of transactions per second (TPS). The high-capacity system will solve the scalability problem that current main blockchains are facing. This problem is so urgent that the bitcoin community can’t wait to reach an agreement. Different solutions compel the community to split through a controversial hard fork. (As a reference, Bitcoin blockchain only offers around 4 TPS.)
QuarkChain welcomes various DApps, especially those demand high transaction rates: advertisement, IOT ( internet of things) , AI and big data, game, peer to peer sharing economy, etc. Today, lots of dApps are waiting for a more reliable and scale foundation to begin with, QuarkChain will become a perfect choice.
- The QuarkChain consists of two layers of blockchains. We apply elastic sharding blockchains (shards) as the first layer, and a root blockchain that confirms the blocks from the shards as the second layer.
- Cross-shard transactions can be issued at any time, and confirmed in minutes. The throughput of cross-shard transactions increases linearly as the number of shards increases.
- We designed a game theoretic framework for incentives, where hash powers are incentivized to distribute evenly among shards. There are at least 50% of overall hash power allocated to the root chain to prevent double spending attack.
“QuarkChain welcomes various DApps, especially those demand high transaction rates: advertisement, IOT ( internet of things) , AI and big data, game, peer to peer sharing economy, etc. Today, lots of dApps are waiting for a more reliable and scale foundation to begin with, QuarkChain will become a perfect choice. ”
- Very Strong Team Here. Team Members Have Worked with Both Facebook and Google in Fields That Compliment This Type of Project. Complex, Large Scale Distributed Systems Experience Is a Strong Point for This Team. Very Impressive Credentials Across the Board.
- Solidity Is the Most Popular Language for Building Decentralized Applications and QuarkChain Will Integrate with It, Allowing Developers of Dapps on the Ethereum Blockchain to Easily Port Them over to Work on the Platform.
- Scalability Is Something That Is Starting to Become More and More Important as Dapps Become Increasingly More Complicated and “Needy”. If Scaling Isn’t Addressed, Developers Are Limited in What They Can Do and Will Seek out Alternative Platforms. Quarkchain Has a Great Opportunity Here to Put Themselves Ahead of the Rest.
- Github Progress Shows Plenty of Activity with over 102 Commits in the Month of April 2018. Unfortunately, the Github Is Set to Private Which Means Potential Investors Are Unable to Follow Development, This Is Not Unusual for New Projects. Not a Concern at All.
- Quarkchain Are Not Looking to Raise an Extraordinary Amount of Money Here. With a Hard Cap of $20,000,000 USD and the Amount of Hype Following the Project, Whitelists Will Be Full and the ICO Period Will No Doubt Be Incredibly Short. Great Opportunity for Both Short and Long Term Investors.
- Not a Lot of Information on the QuarkChain Website. The Project Isn’t Extremely Complicated but Investors Should Really Read the Whitepaper to Get More Info. For Those Who Do Not Have Time to Read the Whole Whitepaper, the Website Doesn’t Offer a Huge Amount of Information. Not a Direct Concern but Something That Could Be Improved on Closer to the ICO Date.
- Competitors Such as Zilliqa and Ethereums Sharding/Raiding Upgrades Are Doing Very Similiar Things to QuarkChain. Quarkchain Boasts a Theoretical TPS of 100,000 but with Recent Tests on the Testnet, This Number Has Come to 2,273 TPS. Until We See a Stress Test on the Mainnet, All These Numbers Remain Theoretical.
- No Other Concerns Here. Quarkchain’s ICO Had a Lot of Hype Around It Due to the Success of Similar Projects Such as Zilliqa and for This Reason Investors Should Really Research into the Differences Between These Two Before Jumping on the Bandwagon
• Ticker: QKC
• Total Supply: 10,000,000,000
• Fundraising Goal: $20,000,000
• Token Use: Currency & Fees