Today, Rentberry offers users a fully operational long-term rental platform. It leverages blockchain technology to ensure seamless rental experience and allows for crowdsourcing to help tenants unfreeze millions of dollars tied up in rental deposits.
- Incorporated in 2015, Rentberry established and proved itself as a successful business within the long-term rental space. Today, it has more than 120k users and processed more than 224k properties.
- Prior to its token sale, Rentberry successfully raised $4M in seed funding from high-profile investors and VC funds from 11 countries. It is in the process of finalizing its first token sale.
- Rentberry plans to streamline the entire long-term rental process using blockchain and smart contract technology and eliminate the need for a middleman, making it possible for tenants and landlords to complete all rental tasks in one place.
“We are convinced that long-term rental space is the next industry to be disrupted by technologies, and our entire team believes that blockchain and smart contracts are the inherent part of the upcoming innovation. Here at Rentberry, our goal is to make both landlords and tenants enjoy a fully decentralized rental experience that includes open and transparent application process, crowdsourced rental deposit network, instant rent payments, internationally valid tenant and landlord scores, to name a few.”Buy & Sell
- Rock Solid Team. Plenty of Developers and Engineers. Website Shows a Team of 23 Members Which Is a Great Amount for a New Project or ICO and Considering 11 of the Team Members Are Developers, Development Should Be No Issue Here. The Team Is Also Experienced with the Housing Market Which Is Obviously Needed Here.
- Beautiful Website. Super Easy Research for Investors. Extensive Documentation Including a Full Whitepaper and a One-pager for Investors Who Are Time Poor. Great Graphics. Well Structured and Presented.
- Rentberry Have a Roadmap Extending into 2020. It’s Clear That They Have a Vision for the Platform That Is Extensive but Also Complete. Rentberry Is Going to Need to Get over a Few Regulatory Hurdles Due to the Housing Market Being Largely Based on Legal Documents/Contractual Agreements. It’s Great to See Them Acknowledge That This Is a Long Term Project.
- The Rentberry Platform Cuts out the Middleman That Currently Connects Tenants with Landlords. Rental Agencies Take Their Cut for Simple Communication and Management of Disputes. Smart Contracts Replace the Middleman and Reduce Fees and Costs Dramatically.
- A Huge Amount of Press Has Been Published Regarding Rentberry Including Articles from Forbes, Inc., Hacked and More. Entering Such an Old and Traditionally Run Industry Is Going to Have Heads Turning If Rentberry Is Able to Cause Enough Disruption and Attract Both Tenants and Landlords to the Platform.
- Github Is Currently Either Fairly Inactive with the Last Commit Being Made on March 13th for the Berry Token Smart Contract, or Rentberry Have Their Github Set to Private so That Competitors Aren’t Able to Steal Code While the Project Is in Its Early Days. Not a Direct Concern but Something to Keep an Eye On.
- The Berry Token Was Released During the Market Crash of February-april 2018 Which Heavily Impacted the Price When Compared to the Original ICO Price. As a Result, a Lot of Investors Feel the Need to Spread Fud or Baseless Concerns out of Spite. Investors Should Focus Directly on the Fundamentals Here and Not the Community Attitude until the Price Picks Up.
- Anything to Do with the Housing Market Is Obviously Going to Face Regulatory/Law Issues Somewhere down the Line. Rentberry Has an Extensive Roadmap Reaching into 2020 so It’s Clear That They Are Prepared to Take Things Slowly. Investors Should Not Be in Berry for a Quick Flip, This Sort of Project Has a Lot of Hurdles to Get over but Those Hurdles Won’t Stamp the Project out by Any Means.
• Ticker: BERRY
• Total Supply: 301,473,028
• Circulating Supply: 255,628,294
• Token Use: Services & Fees