Global Payments On An Enterprise Grade Blockchain
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, India, Singapore and Luxembourg, Ripple has more than 100 customers around the world.
XRP Is the fastest and most scalable digital asset, enabling real-time global payments anywhere in the world. Built for enterprise use, XRP offers banks and payment providers a reliable, on-demand option to source liquidity for cross-border payments.
“Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated and flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.”Buy & Sell
- Banks are using Ripples network to transfer funds. It’s yet to be seen whether they are actually using XRP to do this.
- Very centralized blockchain. Many consider Ripple a private blockchain. Using blockchain technology but not in a true decentralized form.
- Extremely hyped and influenced by the global media. Very hard to assess an entry point for an investment when the price is so erratic
• Ticker: XRP
• Total Supply: 100,000,000,000
• Circulating Supply: 39,094,520,623
• Token Use: Currency & Fees