Unibright is a team of developers with 20+ years of experience in business integration. Nowadays most companies have a strong interest in Blockchain technology, but struggle to use it. Unibright makes it easy to integrate Blockchain technology into existing business.
- The Unibright Explorer – monitors the ongoing business process across all smart contracts and related systems. It helps to present on- and off-chain data to a useful, easy to understand dashboard.
- The Unibright Contract Lifecycle Manager – transforms visually designed workflows into platform-dependent code at the push of a button! It generates Smart Contracts for the most appropriate blockchain automatically.
- The Unibright Visual Workflow Designer – gives anyone the ability to craft powerful Blockchain-based solutions with no coding skills or expensive developers required! Define business integration workflows visually, without coding skills.
“Our mission is to provide the first unified framework for blockchain-based busi-ness integration. We expect blockchain technology to become pervasive and therefore want to make the use of blockchain technology more feasible and profitable for those driving real business and not ”only” exchanging cryptocurrencies.”
- Unibright is tackling one of the most important issues that Blockchain technology faces today. Business can benefit greatly from Blockchain tech but most don’t have the resources or the “know-how” to get started. Like Unibright states, developers in this area are still rare and the developers that are available would be developing applications for business’ that they may have no idea about. The businesses are the ones that know what they want, Unibright is putting the power in their hands with their user-friendly development platform. Handling Smart Contracts, App Deployment, ERP/IT integration and much more, Unibright offers businesses the opportunity to adopt Blockchain technology years before the others have to catch up.
- The use cases that are available when using the Unibright platform are really worth mentioning. Unibright can be used to handle Asset Lifecycles, Shipping Monitoring, Invoice Releasing, Hiring, Insurance Claim Processing just to name a few. Unibright does an excellent job of “relating” to potential customers here, mentioning potential use-cases that real businesses face today. They even go as far as to list different scenarios where Unibright can be used to increase efficiency and transparency in several aspects of business. Big plus.
- SPO Consulting GmbH is the big daddy behind Unibright. SPO Consulting handles SAP related software solutions worldwide for top players such as Lufthansa, Samsung, Siemens, Unilever, Shell… We could go on. We love seeing Blockchain Projects born out of the ideas of already existing and operating businesses, these Teams never ask for crazy amounts of ICO funding, they’re backed by years of experience and they’re usually very financially stable, Investors should put some confidence in these facts.
- The Team behind Unibright is obviously going to be a big plus here. With years of experience in this industry, the team is as sound as can be. Marten Jung and Stefan Schmidt have such an extensive background in this field the advisory board only compliments the potential of this project.
- From an investors standpoint, we’re always keeping an eye on “how” a token is used, how it functions in the ecosystem. Unibrights UBT token has a pretty simple use case which is great. To perform several important functions on the platform, users need to use UBT, it’s not complicated. Smart Contract Creation, Connection and other Unibright Features all require the use of the UBT token. Potential clients aren’t going to be confused about how the token works which is so important. These businesses don’t want to have to “learn” how to use the token, they just want to use the platform and purchasing the UBT token is really all they have to do.
- Competition in this space is going to become more and more visible as the need for “business-on-blockchain” grows, projects such as SophiaTX are working in the same space, albeit with a slightly different “enterprise” model. What is really going to decide who grabs the most market share is the Teams ability to network effectively. Unibright needs to get in front of Businesses that are eager to get on the Blockchain. The redeeming factor for Unibright is the company behind it. SPO Consulting GmbH knows what they’re doing, no doubt about it.
- Relating to the above point, businesses need to be “eager” to get onto the Blockchain. Regardless of the Teams ability to network and advertise to potential clients, as long as those clients don’t need Blockchain tech, they won’t bite. There isn’t anything the Team can do to convince an “old-school” business to get on the Blockchain but this is beyond Unibrights control. This is less of a concern for the Unibright project but more a general concern for this business model. Give it time and we’re sure Businesses will see the benefits, adoption just isn’t up to that level yet.
- Not a lot of other concerns here, definitely no “red flags”. If we were being picky we could mention the Roadmap not having a lot of details or the Github being a bit bare, but it’s still early days for the platform and it’s possible development activity is set to “private” for now. Apart from that, not much more to say!
• Ticker: UBT
• Total Supply: 150,000,000
• Circulating Supply: 135,195,122
• Token Use: Services & Fees