Bigbom Eco serves as a decentralized advertising ecosystem for all parties involved in online advertising, inclusive of advertisers, service providers, content publishers, advertising channels, platforms. Bigbom Eco is being developed using smart contract, running on Ethereum blockchain. All data linked through Bigbom Eco is transparent, accurate, automated and immutable.
The Bigbom Marketplace concentrates on all service suppliers, who are rated and evaluated by Bigbom Eco, and service buyers transparently. The Buyer or Advertiser is able to choose the most suitable service supplier basing on the rating and reviews. Bigbom iAds utilizes an auto-optimized advertising system on an array of channels, such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, and Twitter. This system has been developed with a self-developed algorithm which facilitates the automatic optimization of advertisements, thus removing intermediaries in the decision-making process.
- Through ratings & reviews on smart contracts, advertisers can decide which publisher is the best fit for their business. Bigbom Eco Marketplace also provides rich and transparent provisioning for each ads platform/publisher joining the marketplace.
- The marketplace allows you to actively engage with advertisers, using Direct Offer or participating in a Client Bidding Offer . In addition, our recommendation engine will select and give suggestions about which customer you should engage.
- Bigbom iAds allows you to connect with multiple different ads platform within a single account. All your campaigns are now available under a single overview on your computer.
“Bigbom Eco is the first digital advertising ecosystem built as a decentralized application platform (DApp), which links ad platforms and publishers to advertisers globally. We aim to solve the trouble of truth between advertising buyers and sellers by using blockchain technology. We aim to free up human resources in online marketing optimize costs and increase the effect of advertising campaigns through the development of Bigbom iAds, an advertising automation utility which abilities to self-learning and optimizing ads bidding on many popular platforms.”
- The Advertising industry is plagued by the current centralized business model that companies like Google, Yahoo, and Bing use to control the market. Bringing advertising to the blockchain cuts out the unnecessary middleman and saves all parties involved a lot of money. Directly connecting advertisers to publishers is a far better way of buying/selling ads.
- Bigbom already has a basic beta of their platform up and running. We took a look and it looks just like your usual advertising platform, which is great. There isn’t anything wrong with the way advertisements are created and managed and Bigbom haven’t tried to reinvent the wheel here which is great to see.Obviously the beta isn’t actually live just yet, the live beta is scheduled for sometime in October, 2018.
- Bigboms various partnerships are going to give them a great initial boost. Tomochain will be utilized to offer near zero-fee transactions, super fast confirmation times and a high load capacity to serve the users of the Bigbom platform. Kyber Network and Bancor will also be listing the BBO token on their exchanges after the Bigbom ICO. We constantly see projects struggle with marketing, exchange listings and improving trading volume after their ICO, Bigbom probably won’t suffer from these issues with such strong support from the aforementioned companies.
- Bigboms roadmap extends out into Q4 2019. Based on the progress of other projects in this space, adoption time is really broken down to how well the project can market itself. Bigbom aren’t rushing anything which is great to see. The roadmap isn’t as detailed as it could be but considering how new the project is, we imagine the team will update this somewhere down the line once funds are secured.
- We’ve seen how much of a hold companies like google have on the advertising space right now. Bigbom has a great opportunity to become the leader in decentralized advertising and secure a share of the market. if they can prove themselves as the “Google” of decentralized advertising, they’ve got a good chance of staying at the top, increasing adoption exponentially.
- At the time of writing (May 23rd, 2018), Bigboms Github doesn’t have a lot of activity. considering the live beta is due in October, it’d be great to see some Github progress to see how the platform is progressing. It is completely possible that the team are protecting their code from competitors by developing privately before their ICO, or are simply waiting for ICO funds to get started. Not a huge concern but something to keep an eye on.
- The token allocation may be a bit of a concern for some investors. With only 16.25% of tokens available for purchase during the token sale period, the rest will be allocated to; Founders & Staff (13%), Advisors (7%), bounties (2%), network growth (30%) and a reserve (31.75%). There are various lockups in place ranging from 1-2 years, but investors should be aware of this regardless of the lockup periods.
- No other major concerns here. Bigbom is in a great position to enter the decentralized advertising space. We’ve seen projects like Adex progress through their development and no doubt Bigbom have been studying this and seeking to improve on areas that competitors are lacking in. It’d be great to see some more information present on the Bigbom homepage but the whitepaper covers everything in great detail. Everything looks pretty good from what we’ve seen.
• Ticker: BBO
• Total Supply: 2,000,000,000
• Fundraising Goal: $7,500,000
• Token Use: Services & Fees