Pundi X is empowering blockchain developers and token holders to sell cryptocurrency and services at any physical store in the world. Making cryptocurrency accessible to everyone.
Pundi XPOS not only facilitates cryptocurrency payment or transactions but also accepts transactions through mobile wallets and bank cards. Our POS solution can support retail intelligence, inventory management, order management, marketing and loyalty programs. Pundi XPOS device is an all-in-one solution for retailers.
- Pundi XPass – Use Pundi XPass to store cryptocurrency securely, buy and sell with a single swipe. Anyone can do it.
- Mobile payment integration – Digital wallets supporting Pundi X can buy, sell and accept cryptocurrency.
- Top-up supported – Use fiat or bank card to buy cryptocurrency top-ups at any Pundi X locations, top-ups are easily loaded into any wallet.
“Pundi X’s mission is to make buying cryptocurrency as easy as buying bottled water. As the Walmart and 7-Eleven of cryptocurrency, we want users to buy and use cryptocurrency anytime anywhere.”
- One of the Biggest Barriers Stopping Regular People from Using Cryptocurrencies Is the Accessibility Barrier That Stands Between a User and the Service They Wish to Use. In Addition to This Barrier, Well Known Currencies Such as Bitcoin Are Terrible for Everyday Transactions Due to Slow, Unpredictable Confirmation times and High Fees. Pundi X Introduces Their XPOS Solutions Which Allows Users to Buy Cryptocurrency Using Fiat, Bank Card, Mobile Wallet or Pundi XPass. Pundi X Breaks down Pretty Much Every Barrier Standing Between Cryptocurrencies and Potential Users.
- A Great Amount of Research Is Available for Potential Investors and Users. Extensive Documentation Including a Full Whitepaper And a Great Video Showing off the XPOS Technology in Action Are Available. If You Browse the Pundi X Homepage from Top to Bottom, You’ll Get Pretty Much All the Information You Need. They’ve Put All the Important Information in Once Place Which Is Great to See.
- Because Pundi XPOS Technology Uses an Android Operating System, Developers Can Create Solutions for Certain Retailers, Clients, Etc. This Is Very Interesting and by Allowing Developers to Take the Reigns, Pundi X Introduces a Whole Range of Potential Use Cases for the Technology. The NPXS Token Is Required to Publish Applications to the Pundi XPOS App Store and the Token Will Be the Default Token to Settle Payments Within the Applications. Pundi X Has Created a Token That Is Essential to the Platform, but Does Not Force Itself on the General User. Excellent Token Use-case.
- Pundi X Seems to Have Really Focused on Decreasing the Complications That Are Involved with Spending Cryptocurrencies. For Example, When Transactions Are Performed Using XPOS Terminals, the Payment Amount Is Shown in Their Local Currency. The Small Details That Pundi X Has Included in Their Technology All Go Towards Eliminating Barriers That Prevent People from Adopting Blockchain/Crypto Technology. Pundi X Even Allows Users to Purchase and Sell Other Cryptocurrencies Such as BTC, ETH, XEM, QTUM and Many More Altcoins.
- Pundi X Has Really Done an Impressive Job Lining up the Partnerships That They Have. E2Pay, Fintech Indonesia, Qtum, Nem, DigixDAO, Achain, Stellar, Singapore Fintech Association…. We Could Go on and On. It’s Pretty Clear That Pundi X Has an Enormous Amount of Support Behind It. The Team Looks Great, Advisory Board Looks Great. Excellent Progress Regarding Business Development with No Signs of Slowing Down.
- Pundi X Had a Bit of an Issue after Their ICO Regarding the Token Metrics of the NPXS Token. The PXS Token Was Swapped to the NPXS Token at a 1:1000 Ratio. This Caused a Lot of Confusion for Holders of the Original PXS Token and as a Result, Unnecessary FUD Became an Issue. This Token Swap Is Not a Concern for the Pundi X Platform, but Investors Should Be Aware of This so That They Can Understand and Dismiss Any FUD They Find on Social Media Platforms Such as Reddit.
- This Sort of Business Model Can Achieve an Enormous Amount of Success If Development Is Consistent. Speed of Deployment Is Definitely a Factor for a Platform like Pundi X. Competitors Are Watching and Waiting for Their Opportunity to Take the Market Away from a Company Who Is “Dragging the Chain”. If Pundi X Can Get Their Technology Ready, Get It Deployed and Have People Using It for Everyday Transactions, They’ll Secure a Share of the Market. Not a Direct Concern for Pundi X, Just Something We See Time and Time Again with This Sort of Business Model.
- No Other Concerns Here. If Pundi X Can Maintain a Consistent Development Schedule and Follow the Roadmap That They’ve Set for Themselves, It’ll Be a Hit. Deployment Speed Is One of the Biggest Struggles That Companies Attempting This Business Model Face. Their Roadmap States That by Q1 2019, 50,000 XPOS Units Will Have Been Deployed Which Is Very Sensible Goal. Pundi X Have Done an Excellent Job of Developing Their Technology Behind the Scenes Without Creating a Crazy Amount of Hype. Excellent Project.
• Ticker: NPXS
• Total Supply: 68,179,231,883
• Circulating Supply: –
• Token Use: Services & Fees