Launched on 22 March 2014 with a focus on technological advancement, Groestlcoin (GRS) is SEGWIT and Lightning Network ready! Groestlcoin is a fast and secure coin with almost ZERO fees, that is privacy oriented with A Major development release every 3 months.
Groestlcoin is a fast and secure coin with almost ZERO fees, that is privacy oriented. Major development release every 3 months. Groestlcoin was the first coin that activated SEGWIT and is Lightning Network ready.
- SEGWIT activation enables super fast transactions! Groestlcoin is a blockchain pioneer due to it being the first coin that activated SEGWIT in January 2017.
- Enabling Lightning Network, Groestlcoin gets almost ZERO fee transactions, instant payments, scalability and Atomic Swaps. The fee for transferring 10,000 GRS will be 0.000045 GRS.
- Behind Groestlcoin there’s a big and dedicated team of over 20 members, who are working hard to deliver a fast and secure coin, that is privacy oriented.
“The main idea of creating Groestlcoin was to establish an electronic payment model that was purely based on mathematical proof. This is a system that is independent of influence from centralized authorities, a currency transferable electronically, and instantly at a very small fee. ”
- Groestlcoin Boasts ASIC Resistance, Private Transactions, Multi-platform Wallets, subAtomic Fees, Segwit Capabilities, Lightning Network Capabilities, SMS Transfers, over 120 Electrum Public Servers…. We Could Really Go on and on Here. Covering All the Bases on What Make Privacy Coins Great, Groestlcoin Seems to Have Hit the Nail on the Head with Each Feature They’ve Developed. For Example, a Transfer of 10,000 GRS Will Only Incur A 0.000045 GRS Fee. If That Isn’t a subAtomic Fee, We Don’t Know What Is. The Development Team Here Have Been Developing Groestlcoin for over 4 Years Now and Have Done an Impressive Job with Everything They’ve Built.
- Groestlcoin Has an Incredible Amount of Resources Available for Both Investors, Users and Developers. Wallets Are Available for Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows, MacOS, Linux. Official Miners and Blockchain Explorers Are Available and Work Extremely Well. Groestlcoin Has It’s Bases Covered. No Lack of Research Resources for Investors.
- Groestlcoins Roadmap Is Very Impressive. From the Beginning in March 2014, We’ve Seen Developments at Least Every 3 Months up until Right Now in May, 2018. Every Update Has Been Considered Pretty Major and Hasn’t Been a “Fill-in” Update That We See from Other Projects Guaranteeing Timed Updates. We’re Honestly Wondering How Groestlcoin Is Going to Continue with These Consistent Updates Considering How Major the Updates Have Been. The Team Here ObviouslyHad a Vision Right from the Start and That Has Enabled Them to Develop so Consistently.
- Github Progress Is Seriously Impressive. With over 40,000+ Commits Across 126 Repositories at the Time of Writing (26th May, 2018). This Is One of the Most Active and Extensive Githubs We Have Seen. The Development Progress of Groestlcoin Is Incredible Considering the Amount of People Working on the Project. Very Dedicated Team Here.
- Groestlcoin’s Community Stands out as Being Very Invested in the Progress of the Project. We Don’t See an Enormous Amount of Hype Being Generated on Social Channels Such as Reddit and We Don’t See Any over the Top Marketing by Groestlcoin Just to Lure in Investors. Being Such a Veteran in the Privacy Coin Space, Groestlcoin Has Built a Community Who Is Very Dedicated to the Idea and Vision Behind the Coin.
- We See a Lot of These Older Coins Feature Team Members That Use an Alias or Username Instead of Their Real Name. As a Result, We Don’t Really Get to Research a Lot about the Team. In Groestlcoins Case, This Isn’t a Huge Issue Just Based on the Sheer Amount of Progress They Have Made Thus Far. Coins Created Back in 2014 Really Didn’t Have the Need to Convince Users to Invest, They were just Projects Made Devoted Teams Who Really Didn’t Need To Spread Their Faces Everywhere. Not a Concern, Just Something We Should Clear up for Potential Investors.
- Privacy Coins Are a Dime a Dozen at This Point. Groestlcoin Has the Advantage of Being One of the Longest Standing and Top Performing Privacy Coins and in Terms of Features, It’s Standing out from the Rest. Unfortunately, with so Many Competitors, It’s Only a Matter of Time Before Another One Pops up with Similar Features, Ideas, Goals, Etc. This Isn’t a Direct Concern for Groestlcoin, Just a Concern for the General Model of Privacy Coins. Some of These Coins Are Far Too Similiar to Each Other, Groestlcoin Is Definitely At the Head of the Pack At This Time.
- It’s Pretty Surprising That Groestlcoin Has Gone This Long Without a Rebrand. With the Name of the Coin and the Marketing Efforts Combined, It’s Pretty Easy to See Why Groestlcoin Is Still, at the Time of Writing (May 26th, 2018), a Low Market Cap Coin ($75 Million USD) Considering It’s Age. People Just Aren’t Hearing Enough about This Coin and It May Have Something to Do with the Name/Branding. We Honestly Hadn’t Heard about Groestlcoin until Our Visitors Started to Request It. Luckily, Groestlcoin Continues to Provide Major Development Releases on a Frequent Basis, Which Makes up for Any Minor Concerns We Have about Their Branding/Marketing. (UPDATE: A REBRANDING VOTE IS SCHEDULED FOR JULY 2018)
• Ticker: GRS
• Total Supply: 70,116,729
• Max Supply: 105,000,000
• Token Use: Currency & Fees