The Metamorph platform offers a user-friendly and intuitive interface that interact with the blockchain and manages orders off-chain to reduce fees. It has never been easier to switch one cryptocurrency out for another. The coin switching which we call “Morph” combines the most popular cryptocurrencies on the market.
Metamorph is the first of its kind; a platform that enables anyone to easily store and exchange coins securely though their own wallet, never having to expose private keys. Metamorph also offers up to date portfolio charts, reports, an address book and many other features that aim to empower users to interact with their assets.
- Portfolio – Keeping track of your assets can be tedious task. The Metamorph platform offers great versatility when it comes to cryptocurrency portfolio management. Stay ahead of the curve and keep a full overview of your cryptocurrencies by just connecting your wallet through MetaMask.
- Exchange – It’s morphing time! The Metamorph platform allows for quick exchanges between dozens of cryptocurrencies, making adoption and barriers of entry to other communities a thing of the past. Are you tired of using 10 different centralized exchanges to be able to invest in the coins you want? Simply connect your wallet to the Metamorph platform through MetaMask and you are able to exchange within seconds!
- Trading – The Metamorph platform is built using the 0x Protocol which has enabled us to build a truly decentralized platform with heighten security measurements and low costs. The 0x protocol manages orders off-chain, which means that fees only occur when a trade is executed on-chain. Decentralized exchange traditionally tend to suffer from high gas costs as any interaction (submitting, executing, cancelling orders etc.) requires a fee. This is a thing of the past with the Metamorph platform by using the 0x Protocol and relayers to manage orders.
“At MetaMorph we are passionate about creating decentralized solutions for the coming decentralized economy. Our platform offers Atomic Swaps for easy and fast peer-to-peer exchange of coins (or morphs as we call them) and a decentralized trading solution that operates on the 0x Protocol, allowing for order books to be connected through Relayers and opening up the doors to increased liquidity, less congestion on the blockchain and lower fees.”
- MetaMorph is a welcomed addition to the library of applications designed to make trading, exchanging and portfolio management/reporting a breeze. Introducing the METM token, MetaMorph utilizes the 0x Protocol in order to connect with various other exchanges using the same protocol. Exchanges that share order books decrease network congestion, increase liquidity and offer lower fees than most Centralized Exchanges. While we do have our concerns mainly surrounding the current volume moving through 0x Protocol enabled exchanges, truly Decentralized Exchanges are becoming more and more necessary as Centralized Exchanges and even “Decentralized (not really) Exchanges” come under attack by authorities such as the SEC, *cough* EtherDelta *cough*. Having a truly decentralized exchange means better safety for users and through the use of 0x Protocol, a better experience. MetaMorph brings an awesome All-in-one Package.
- We’ve seen some pretty good performance from exchange coins such as BNB and KCS even through a bear market. METM works in a very similar way. METM offers users of MetaMorph lower fees when they’re making trades. Holding over 1,000 METM enables even further decreased fees and premium features are currently being developed for those who are holding over 10,000 METM. We love a simple token model and although METM is very simple, it carries a great use-case and one that ensures the token is actually used on the network rather than solely speculated on.
- Taking a look at MetaMorphs Roadmap, there’s some pretty exciting developments coming up. The Web Application for MetaMorph is an awesome experience and is very easy to use through the simple use of MetaMask and we’re hoping to see the same clean, easy UI/UX carry over into their Mobile and Desktop Applications in Q4 2018 and Q1 2019 respectively. These two events alone will be pretty big catalysts for further user growth. We’d love to see an update or perhaps some more detailed milestones on the Roadmap, but there’s plenty to look forward to in the next few quarters.
- We played around with the current MetaMorph Web platform and we’ve got to say, it’s one of the best experiences out there in terms of decentralized exchanges. Funds are super easy to manage and the exchange/swap functionality makes portfolio management very simple for those who aren’t confident working with order books. We did not experience any slow load times or connectivity issues in the time we used MetaMorph via MetaMask on Google Chrome. Using MetaMorph makes us wonder why we there are still people out there using MyEtherWallet.
- Last but not least, we’ve got to give mention to the Team. With an extensive team of 19 Members at the time of writing (November 2018), there is plenty of talent on the Software Development side of things which is really what matters here. We went through each of the developers LinkedIns and everything checks out. Very experienced developers who’ve worked with countless programming languages for a wide range of solutions. We do have a few concerns about the Executive Team not being to too experienced in the Blockchain/Crypto space in our “concerns” section, but it’s nothing to worry about.
- MetaMorph has some really strong points. Solid UI/UX, utilizing 0x Protocol to increase liquidity, lower fees, an All-in-One Portfolio/Wallet/Exchange, etc. What we’re concerned about here is the opportunity for other projects to pull of something similar if not the same. While we love a simple token model and a straight forward, well designed application, MetaMorph needs to get ahead of the pack here and hold onto a lead if they want people to stick with them for the long run. Until we see their Roadmap develop further with upcoming developments including “Premium Memberships”, “Platinum Benefits” and a “Public MetaMorph API”, competitors can grab some market share here. What we’re trying to say in simple terms – Competition will enter the space and until MetaMorph can build a large enough user-base to hold their own weight, it’s open season. A very simple token model is awesome, but it’s also easy to duplicate.
- MetaMorph utilizes the 0x Protocol. At the time of writing, 0x Protocol isn’t being used to it’s full potential. If you check out the exchanges, volume and order books connected via 0x Protocol, it’s pretty underwhelming. Unfortunately this means that right now at least, liquidity is still an issue. When we checked out MetaMorph specifically, we did notice some of the larger cap coins such as OMG, BAT, etc had some pretty good volume although the order books were a bit scarce with huge differences in the Buy/Sell books. Just a waiting game. Nothing MetaMorph can do about this for now.
- No other concerns here. You could point out the Executive Team (CEO, COO, CFO) not having a huge amount of experience in the blockchain/crypto space but when you’ve got super experienced Software Developers, this isn’t a big deal. Great project with great potential!
- Please note: This Price Prediction section was a feature voted on by our community on Twitter. We do not stand by any of the following statements, we are merely speculating. We have been known to be pretty bullish on most projects we review, so take our predictions and DYOR.
- As always, we like to take a step back and look at projects from a purely investment based perspective. METM will no doubt see a ton of organic price growth through exchange listings and planned marketing in the future, any investments now would have a pretty good chance of appreciating from these catalysts, although any investment in such a new project comes with risk. Now sitting just under a $1m Market Cap (November 2018), METM still has a huge amount of growth potential in the long term based on fundamentals. With the need for truly decentralized exchanges becoming more and more prevalent and the continued growth of technology like 0x Protocol, MetaMorph should grow along with the rest of the space. Now, onto everyone’s favorite, price predictions. Please keep in mind due to the lack of METM price history (going back to August 2018), these are highly speculative guesses.
- Short term (< 3 Months) We think METM could be sitting anywhere from $0.05 to $0.10.
- Mid Term (6 – 12 Months) we think METM could be a stable $0.20 to $0.50, especially if the market turns around in the next few months.
- Anywhere passed 12 months would be impossible to accurately speculate on but we’d be confident on a $1.00+ METM in 1+ years. This may seem far fetched but with the need for more Decentralized Exchanges in the space, coins such as METM could see explosive growth as these exchanges become easier and faster to use. The current METM supply is just over 60 Million, so a $1.00 METM would equate to a $60 Million Market Cap.
- As with any investment into a low-cap project such as METM, you absolutely must do your own research. We are by no means providing financial advice. Be smart!
• Ticker: METM
• Circulating Supply: 59,698,246
• Total Supply: 200,000,000
• Token Use: Services & Fees