Silent Notary is a multiplatform decentralized service for confirmation of event existence. SilentNotary converts an event into legally significant evidence, excluding the possibility of falsification.
Silent Notary uses a basic feature of distributed ledger technology – immutable timestamped records – to Register, Secure and Certify digital events and documents.Their user interfaces open up new opportunities in different markets: B2B, B2G, B2C, IoT. Almost all interfaces are already developed and ready for use: Mobile applications for iOS and Android, integration with Messengers (Telegram, FB and Slack), Web interface, notary-by-email, API.
- Use Case Example 1 – Certify website and publication content. Get real evidence to protect your rights and show evidence for plagiarism when it occurs.
- Use Case Example 2 – Have you ever said yes to a verbal proposal without having any proof later? Activate the audio recording and have the conversation recorded and certified in order to secure your interests.
- Use Case Example 3 – Use the video recording option to record all relevant circumstances. Your files become indisputable thanks to the innovative LightStamp Technology.
“We live in a world full of distrust. And in case of misfortune, we must prove that certain facts were in fact true. We use blockchain technology for its intended purpose, to retain trust. Data about the events that occurred are recorded. There is no longer a need to prove anything, as blockchain solves the distrust problem. Suddenly, we have a way to make the world better and our lives safer, with a global system of confirmation of events’ existence!”
- The Confirmation of Event Existence Is a Perfect Use-case of Blockchain Technology. Due to the Immutable and Irrefutable Nature in Which Blockchain Information Is Stored, No Party Can Argue about “What Happened”. Silent Notary Are Taking an Extremely Simple Concept and Running with It. We Haven’t Seen a Huge Amount of Attempts at This Model.
- Silent Notary Already Has a Bunch of Integrations Lined up with Popular Applications. At the Time of Writing (May 29th, 2018), Facebook Messenger, Telegram and Slack Are Already Available to Use with the Silent Notary Platform. WeChat, Line and KakaoTalk Integrations Are Also in Development. Considering These Integrations Were Already in the Works Before the Silent Notary Token Sale, This Is a Great Sign That the Team Are Dedicated. We Love Seeing Projects with a History Prior to Receiving ICO Funds.
- Adoption Is Obviously a Huge Part of What’s Going to Make Silent Notary Successful. With the Aforementioned Integrations Already Lined up, Silent Notary Also Offers Developers an API Kit so That They Can Integrate Silent Notary with their Own Application. The Development Progress That Silent Notary Has Made and the Tools They’ve Made Available to Developers Is Seriously Impressive Considering the Age of the Project. The Team Clearly Understand How Important Applications Are to the Platform.
- Silent Notary Has a Business to Business Strategy That We Find Very Interesting. Resellers Will Be Offered a White-label Notary Toolset and White-label Promotion Tools for Re-branding. This Is an Extremely Good Way of Getting the Silent Notary Platform into the Hands of Customers That Have a Need for Easy Information/Event Storage Using Blockchain Technology. Businesses Will Be Charged an Annual License Fee and an Additional Lower Payment per Certification.
- The Silent Notary Team and Advisory Board Looks Great. Plenty of Experience with Blockchain Development, Software Engineering, Business Management, Legal Risk Analysis, Etc. Advisors Include Pascal Thellmann (Founder of Bounty0x) and Alexey Natarov (Founder and Legal Advisor at Advancedstartup, Part of the KickICO Team). Great Looking Team, Plenty of Prior Experience in This Space.
- Regarding Our “Positive” Point about How Simple This Model Is. Unfortunately Due to the Simplicity of Storing Event Existence on the Blockchain, Silent Notary Are Definitely Going to Be Facing Some Competition. Partnerships Are Really What’s Going to Make the Difference Here and Silent Notary Seems to Understand This, with a Bunch of Valuable Integration’s Already Lined Up.
- Silent Notary Talks about Events on the Blockchain as If the Information Can Be Used as a Sort of “Legal Evidence”. While This Does Make a Lot of Sense, We’re yet to See Any Real Use of Information/Events Stored on the Blockchain Being Used in Actual Legal Matters. This Isn’t a Direct Concern for Silent Notary, the “Legal Proof” Part of the Model Just Isn’t There yet Due to the “Old School” Way That Matters Are Settled in Courts. This Will No Doubt Improve in the Future Once Blockchain Technology Is Globally Adopted and Recognized as One of the Best Ways to Capture and Store Information. The Silent Notary Team Are Obviously Aware of This.
- At the Time of Writing (29th May, 2018), Silent Notarys Roadmap Only Extends to Q2 2018. We’re Currently in the Middle of This Quarter, so an Update to the Roadmap Would Be Great. The Milestones Look Great and the Team Are Clearly Hard at Work with Integrating Different Technology and Applications. Not a Huge Concern. No Doubt a Roadmap Update Is Coming Shortly.
• Ticker: SNTR
• Total Supply: 196,332,447,051
• Circulating Supply: –
• Token Use: Services & Fees