Tolar has developed HashNET; a scalable, fast, secure, and fair decentralized- beyond blockchain project, leveraging Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and consensus algorithm which keeps all positive characteristics of a blockchain technology while increasing throughput to more than 200,000 transactions per second. Network is using Proof-of-Stake with masternodes, which eliminates the need for a massive energy consumption.
Tolar has a governance system called Magnus Consilium in which stakeholders and investors will have the power of voting on proposals in order to participate in improvements of HashNET network.
- HashNET is scalable: HashNET was built to support over 200,000 transactions per second, compared to Bitcoin, which can only manage 7 transactions per second. Also, even with a large increase in number of nodes, HashNET network will be able to process all transactions in a matter of seconds.
- HashNET is fast, because it doesn’t require miners to create a chain of blocks in order to record transactions. This process of creating a chain of blocks is very slow and it consumes a large amount of electricity. HashNET uses Proof-of-Stake algorithm combined with masternode to reach distributed consensus.
- HashNET is 100% secure. HashNET can’t be hacked due to the power of distributed algorithm, which is responsible for reaching consensus within the nodes. Also, combining Proof-of-Stake and masternode creates transparency, since the participants are compensated for correct voting.
“HashNET provides a novel solution to computational and communicational difficulties of maintaining large size public distributed ledgers. The key innovation is our efficient asynchronous
distributed consensus protocol on an appropriately designed directed acyclic network structure. ”
- Tolar’s Roadmap Looks Great. Past Progress Going Back to Q2 2017 Is Available to View and Future Milestones/Goals Reach out into Q2 2019. Great to See Previous Progress. The Website Is Lacking a Bit in the Way of Research Resources, but It’s Great to See That Tolar Isn’t Necessarily a New Idea, the Team Have Been Developing Tolar for Quite Some Time Now.
- Tolar’s HashNET Uses a Proof of Stake Algorithm with Masternodes to Secure 200,000 Transactions per Second. With Decentralized Applications and Inter-chain Technology in the Mix, All of These Features Point to a Highly Efficient Network.
- Tolars Team Looks Great, Plenty of People Working on This Project. 8 Foundation Members, 10 Members on the HashNET Tech Team and 13 Members on the HashNET Bizz Team. The Development of Tolar and HashNET Is in Good Hands Here.
- Tolars HashNET Is Mobile Compatible. It’s Possible to Run a Full Node on a Smartphone. Obviously This Makes Running a Node a Lot More Accessible for People Interested in Contributing to the Network. A Great Feature.
- Not Much Else to Point out Here. We’d Love to Have a Few More Positive Notes about Tolar & HashNET but Right Now the Team Haven’t Shown Us a Whole Lot. We’ll Definitely Keep Our Eye on This Project and Make Updates Where We Can, Especially Regarding the Missing Token Sale Information. Last Updated (May 17th, 2018)
- We Really Don’t Have a Lot of Information on Tolar Just yet (17th May, 2018). They’ve Launched Their ICO Website with Very Little in the Way of Research Resources. The Website Explains the HashNET Network in a Very Basic Way, Nothing Stands out Here Just Yet. Not a Concern for the Project as This Will Obviously Be Updated Sometime in the Future.
- Several Resources Are Missing from the Website/Whitepaper. We Don’t Have a Github to view,We Don’t Have a Lot of Info on the Token Sale Itself and We Don’t Even Have a Ticker/Token Name Yet.
- We’ve Seen a Huge Amount of ICO’s and Blockchain Projects Attempt to Fix the Issues of Scalability and Performance That Plague Current Blockchain Leaders Such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, Etc. We’re yet to See Anybody Really Take the Lead yet and Tolar/HashNET Looks like It’s Attempting More of the Same. It May Be Just Due to a Lack of Research Resources, but We Aren’t Seeing a Whole Lot of Stand out Features or Systems Being Advertised Just Yet.
ICO Token Price: TBA
Excluded Countries: TBA
Tokens For Sale: TBA
Min/Max Cap: TBA
ICO Period: TBA
Powered by the HashNET Network. Can be stored on any compatible wallet e.g Official Wallets (TBA)
• Ticker: –
• Total Supply: TBA
• Fundraising Goal: TBA
• Token Use: TBA